Ever since I was a kid, I have always loved beauty and fashion. I remember the days where it was super trendy to match your eyeshadow to your shirt (comment down below if you were also very matchy-matchy like muah), and oh my goodness, boy did I take that trend seriously. I literally wore BLUE eyeshadow while I was wearing a BLUE shirt, and no, not just a touch of blue, but blue on my whole eyelid…how embarrassing. But somehow I always rocked it with a smile on my face, due to the mere fact that I didn’t care what people thought of me. I mean, granted, when people bluntly and without hesitation, to my face, told me that I looked crazy, it did hurt, but I always talked myself out of it. Because honestly, who cares what people think?! Girls, if you think you look bomb wearing bright blue eyeshadow, colored contacts, crazy prints, or bright ass silver shoes (like I am) then YOU DO YOU BOO! Be bold, be confident, and wear exactly what you want, without fear of judgement.
5 reasons why fashion is about being TRUE to YOU
- Fashion and beauty are forms of self-expression, so wear what YOU want
- You don’t need permission to live out loud and be exactly who you are
- Life is short….wear the dress
- If the outfit came to mind…then you already want to wear it, so go ahead and wear it
- There’s no need to dress like like everyone else. It’s much more fun to create your own look.