1. Home Cooked Meal
- Simple, yet honestly the perfect gift cause who doesn’t love food?!
2. Date Jar
- This is the perfect gift for a couple who likes to go out and experience new things together; however, are super indecisive… and then just end up sitting on the couch watching Netflix lol This can be a fun Valentine’s Day activity to do together…just imagine: drinking hot chocolate, eating cupcakes, and coming up with fun date ideas to do together, oh so romantic haha Plus, I don’t know about ya’ll, but I love the excitement of not knowing what date night idea I’ll choose from the jar– it adds a sense of spontaneity to your relationship.
- Not only do girls like to wear nice underwear/socks NEWS FLASH guys do too! And if they don’t wear nice undergarments, wait until they try them, their world will forever be changed.
Mens Options 1) http://www.calvinklein.us/en/mens-underwear-shop-all 2) https://www.saxxunderwear.com/ 3) https://www.urbanoutfitters.com/underwear-socks-for-men 4) https://www.meundies.com/t/gender/men# Women's Options 1) http://www.calvinklein.us/en/womens-underwear-shop-all 2) https://www.urbanoutfitters.com/womens-intimates 3) https://www.victoriassecret.com/ 4) https://www.victoriassecret.com/pink/ 5) https://www.adoreme.com/
4. Be Creative
- Use your creative talent to make something original. Some examples are: a short poem, a song, a love letter, or a painting/drawing. People love receiving hand made gifts, because it truly shows how much you care due to all the time and effort you put into it.
S/O to @dr_art_attack she’s an amazing artist! Go follow her, look at all her other magical creations, and show her some love! ❤
- The book that lets you give the gift of massages, breakfast in bed, and alone time. Cause honestly, when you’re in a relationship, who doesn’t want some alone time lol
I hope ya’ll benefit from these last minute gift ideas. Have an amazing Valentine’s Day! ❤